12.05.2013

gift guide: for the hostess

I know, I know, I'm behind on the whole gifting topic this year.  But, I'm a firm believer that we don't start thinking Christmas until Thanksgiving has passed.  So we have a week less this year to buy gifts - s'ok.  We have the internet.  And brains.  And maybe this year, we should make everything about Christmas less complicated.  Give one cute, thoughtful gift with a personal touch and call it good.  Here are my favorite ideas for hostess gifts (although, these would also be great for mom/mother-in-law, sister, aunt, teacher, boss, friend, nanny, etc.)  Bonus:  each of these is under $50.

gift guide for the hostess

Frasier Fir Candle :::  You guys know I love something when I put it to rhyme. This scent will always be on my holiday gift guides because it is the best.  They have a variety of sizes and prices for anyone on your list.  $28.00

Holiday Cocktail Napkins ::: From this adorable etsy shop made by this adorable lady. I love that they're not overtly Christmas-y so you can use them all winter long. I wish I would have had these at Friendgiving!  $13.50

Letterpress Recipe Box & Card::: Another etsy find.  I'm a firm believer that your favorite go-to recipes should still be written on cards, especially letterpress cards. This set is functional and would look darling on a counter top.  $17.00

Linen Embossed Notebook ::: Lately I've been carrying my meal planning notebook around with me and have started using it more like a journal/planner. Everyone needs a cute and blank notebook for planning, organizing, or brainstorming. This one is made in Denmark and is so beautifully simple.  $28.00

Monogrammed Leather Wine Tote ::: Add a little personalized touch when you gift a bottle of wine.  The tote is great for picnics, and I think it'd look pretty darn cute propped up on a bar cart as well.  $39.00

Crackled Coasters ::: These are like little gem stones you can put on your coffee table.  And they'd go with any decor - every space needs a pop of color.  I just keep looking at them, they're so pretty.  $24.00

You Wash, I'll Dry Dish Towels :::  How adorable are these?  Would be so cute for a newlywed couple.  And one can never have enough dish towels, am I right?  Roll these up and tie with a cute ribbon and your gifting and wrapping job is done. $35.00

Monogrammed Silverware Caddy ::: A must-have for gatherings of all sizes. Perfect for buffets, barbecues or even for other items than silverware (I use one for my make up!).  Nothing makes plastic silverware look cute besides a painted, monogrammed silverware caddy.  $42.00

Homemade Cookies ::: Save your money, and instead give the gift of sweets.  A celophane bag, cute ribbon, and your favorite baked good goes a long way.  I love giving these cookies because they are easy to make and have only five ingredients. $FREE (or the cost of ingredients - less than $10).

Monogrammed Letter Plate ::: I'm a sucker for anything with my initial on it (can't you tell).  These are great on an entry way console for keys, on a bed side table, on a bar, on an end table - the possibilities are endless.  And I love the fun colors and patterns.  $38.00

Happy gifting!  And I hope I'm not the only one who has just started my holiday shopping.

xoxo,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito