12.04.2012

holiday gift guide: for the lady

Very happy today to share with you the first of my five holiday gift guides.

As they say, ladies first.  
Here are some gifts that any classy gal would love to receive on Christmas morning.The Rose Record Gift Guide - for the lady
It's tradition in my family to open jammies on Christmas Eve.  
These pink gingham ones are so cute I just want to wear them all the time...even out of the house.

Looks one-of-a-kind.
But without the one-of-a-kind price.
One of those unique pieces that no one else will have.

Get the whole Clarisonic starter package in a cute gift set.
Because what lady doesn't want clear pores?

The perfect size for all those cards.
And best part, an iPhone can easily be zipped inside for when you want to run a quick errand with out your handbag.
Oh, and it comes in cute colors so you can always find it buried in your purse.

For your vanity or your desk.
No matter what function, everything will look chic stacked atop this beauty.
Be sure to check out her other fun patterns, colors, and sizes.

The exact one I use for my tresses.
I have it in 1 1/2" for big curls and 1" for tighter waves.
Lasts forever, adjustable heat temperatures, and it's pink!

Because I know you're as obsessed with her as I am.
Full of great tips, beautiful photos, and will look great on your coffee table or night stand.
I can't think of any girl that wouldn't want this.

It's just the loveliest scent.
Goes with any season and any occasion.
Plus, the bottle is pretty darn cute (and would look great resting on that tray from #5).

Just the most adorable size for your necessities.
Love that it's not too big for when I want to wear it with a sundress or shorts come summertime.
And just look at all those pretty colors (although I am partial to that classic cognac color).

10 - Birch Box
Perhaps my most favorite gift I received last Christmas.
A box of different beauty samples sent to you every month.
Makes getting the mail so much more fun.
And every product I've tried, I've loved (and you can buy full sizes at a discount on their site).

*****
So what do you think?
Adding anything to your wishlist?
Snatching anything up for someone on your list?

Don't forget to check back for the remaining four gift guides to come throughout the month.

Happy gifting!
xoxo, 
K

{graphics by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito