12.21.2012

holiday gift guide: for the pooch

Four days to Christmas!
Good thing this is the last of my holiday gift guides

Saved the best for last.
Don't neglect your favorite four legged friend this Christmas.
Lily will probably have the most gifts under our tree.
(I know. You're shocked.)

Here are ten drool-worthy gifts for the pooch.

So you can fool Fido and make him think he's eating people food.

Now you can renact The Grinch.  
Pooch can be just like Max!

If Lily was going to send her own cards out, she'd for sure send this one.

Put some peanut butter inside this chirstmas bulb and you'll have at least ten minutes of peace.

I mean, really?
Festive and functional.  

An edible card that will take her at least two days to snarf.

Ummm why didn't I know about this until a month ago?
Amazing.

Rubber ball with a little flair. 
"I'd love to play fetch mom, but I mustache" (ha.)

9 - Dog Bed
Perfectly plush with polka dots.
So snuggly looking I wouldn't mind taking a nap in it.

10 - Bark Box
Like a Birch Box for your dog.
Get a box of new toys, treats, and tips each month.

*****
All of that will give you one happy dog. 
Can't wait to watch Lily with some of these!

xoxo,
K

Oh, and in case you missed a previous gift guide: 





No. 1- for the lady
No. 2 - for the gent
No. 3 - for the hostess
No. 5 - for the pooch

{graphics by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito