Happy Friday!
Do you have fun weekend plans?
We have another low-key weekend on the books.
My only must-do's are to eat some more cider donuts and return some boots.
And maybe buy a new jacket. It is chilly here!
Here are a few links I'm liking from around the web...
-----
Guess how much Pinterest is worth?
If only I were a venture capitalist...
Tory Burch launched a home line.
Cute stuff for holiday gifting!
Three fun quizzes:
What state matches your personality? (I got Maine? Weird)
How accurate do you see color? (I was pretty good)
How good are you at eyeballing things? (I am NOT good)
I LOVED Jillian Harris back when I watched The Bachelor.
And now I love her on Love It or List It.
And her super cute website.
Martha Stewart dissed food bloggers earlier this week.
This response is spot on.
Might need a new piece for our gallery wall.
A great piece about Chowhound and it's reviewers.
Do you use Chowhound?
I refer to it when travel planning.
Need/want a goldendoodle?
My step-sister has more pups for sale!
This made me laugh.
#truth
"It's the filter, it has to be the filter!"
Leaving you with Paris in the Fall.
Sigh. Take me there.
-----
Have a splendid weekend!
xoxo,
K

No comments
Post a Comment