1.30.2013

doggie for sale

Did that title make you think we're selling Lily?
Ha. Yeah...NEVER!

But, my lovely stepsister, Chara, bred her goldendoodle and has three adorable pups for sale.  

I mean, look at these guys.


They are 9 weeks old, come microchipped, up to date on shots, and have been de-wormed.
She'll even send them to you with food and a puppy packet!

To find out more and to reserve one of these little sweeties, go to Chara's website:

Dogs bring such a joy to families.
I can't even express how much better our life is because of Lily.
Make your life better with one of these sweet doodles!

Hmm...I'm thinking a puppy would make a great Valentine's Day gift. :) 

Thanks, Chara for letting me post your pups!

XOXO,
K

{photos from justdoodle-ingaround}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito