12.01.2014

holiday gift guide // for the lady

It's here! It's here! The first of my holiday gift guides! I started my research for these early - combing through catalogs, window shopping, and going to the end of the internet in search of the perfect gifts. I like to incorporate a few unexpected items - something you may not have seen before or thought of yet. This year I took over 250 items I had saved for these and narrowed down the list very carefully to include the best of the best. It's a labor of love, but I do it for you. 

But enough talk. Let's get to it.  As they say, ladies first...


1. Hand Woven Throw - Not just any old blanket - this one is hand-loomed in Peru and has the most beautiful pattern. Adds the perfect something extra to the sofa, chair, or bed. And soft too! $135

2. Crossover Ring  - What do I need to say? It's gold, it's sparkly, it's a cute X pattern. Wear it every day or when you need an extra touch of bling. Oh, and btw it's only $40!

3. Play By Ear Earring Set  - Why give one pair of earrings, when you can give nine that create over 100 looks?! Some classic, some edgy - I'm seriously obsessed with this gift set (hint, hint, mom!) $100 

4. Pom Pom Hat - I'm a sucker for a pom pom. Waffled wool with a cute faux fur top, it is the cutest way to keep warm. I think I'd wear it when it wasn't even cold out it's that fun! $80

5. Suede Bow Ballet Flat - The ideal shoe for the holidays. From jeans to leather leggings to dresses with tights, it's an easy go-to and that bow just makes me happy. $125

6. Lip Stain - The latest addition in my lip-color collection. A stain that won't dry out your lips, but will definitely last all night. I'm loving the "Hollywood" deep red color for the season. $33

7. Makeup Brush Kit - There are a ton of brush sets out there right now, but it's important to not be distracted by fun colors or a cute bag - they need to work. And leave it to Bobi Brown for that. Her brushes last forever and this kit is small enough to throw in your bag for touch ups and contains a brush for all your needs. A must-have! $75

8. Customized Planner/Journal - The most customizable notebook/planner/journal ever. Pick from hundreds of cover patterns and monogram options and then pick your inside pages - from monthly calendars, to meal planners, to coloring books, to blank lines - the options are endless! $22

9. Agate Bookends - Get these for the woman seems to have everything. Beautiful stone cut with two flat sides to make the perfect bookends. A truly unique item to have on a bookshelf. Definitely something I would love, but would never buy for myself. $195 (similar and way cheaper version here)

10. Clarisonic System - This will forever be on my gift guides because I feel so strongly that every human needs a Clarisonic. Mine broke a few weeks ago and I noticed the change (for the worse) with my skin almost instantly without it. Already a fan? Buy one for a friend. This set is a great starter kit. $149

11. Plaid Scarf - Ahh the plaid blanket scarf. They're everywhere this season. They add just the right accessory for whatever you may be wearing. And such an easy gift - one can never have too many scarves. $29

••••••••••

So, anything catch your eye? Snatch up a few things now - it'll make you worry less as December 25th approaches. And check back soon for more gift guides - so many more great gift ideas coming your way soon!


P.S. Other gift guides from this year - for herfor himfor the hostessfor the stocking

P.P.S. Previous Gift Guides for the Lady:  2012, 2013



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito