12.12.2013

gift guide: for the lady

If you recall, I've already confessed to my tardiness with all things Christmas this year.  For those of you who haven't finished you're shopping yet, here are fifteen things any lady in your life would love to receive.  I've even gone as far as to check that none of these are sold out or on back order (yet). Surely you'll be able to cross a few off your list with these ideas...
for the lady

City Prints - These adorable illustrations are available in just about every city.  From Florence to Kansas City to Paris to Minneapolis.  A cute way to remember where you're from or where you've been.  And a great addition to a gallery wall or an office.  $30 - $35

Sperry for J.Crew Snow Boots - If it is going to snow this winter as much as it has in the past week, we had all better think about our footwear.  Functional + a cute pop of color.  A must-have to last for many winters to come.  $150 (30% off with code GIFTNOW)

Crystal Block Ring Trio - I love these stacked on a pointer finger.  Adds a cute edge and detail to an everyday look.  Funky, but cute.  Just how I like it.  $32

Angora Beanie - A luxurious touch for outerwear.  I tried this on in store-and it made even my awkward shaped head look cute.  Everyone needs a winter hat, and a chic one at that.  $69

Pave Link Bracelet - Looks a lot like the J.Crew one I've coveted for the past year, but at about half the price.  Beautiful all on it's own, or layered with others.  I'm obsessed with it, to be honest.  $69 (use code HOLIDAY40 to save 40%!)

Agate Box - I've been a fan of agate for a while (mostly thanks to this post).  This would be beautiful as a jewelry box on a vanity, or to hold small goods on a desk.  Or even on top of a stack of books on a shelf.  I'm in love.  It's also apparently one of Oprah's Favorite Things this year!  $39 - $63

Three Herb Wreath - This isn't your average holiday wreath.  Leave this up near the kitchen for both decor and function.  You can pick the rosemary, thyme, and bay leaves and use them in your cooking all year long!  Genius!  $48

Holla Door Mat - This makes me smile every time I look at it.  No better way to great your guests, if you ask me.  'HOLLA!' $50

Monogram Leather Cosmetic Bags - I'm from the school of you-can-never-have-enough-cosmetic-bags.  I use them for everything - make up, manicure supplies, coupons, camera accessories, you name it.  I love the lux look of these and the very non-lux price.  (Also great as bridesmaids gifts for all you engaged ladies).  $18 - $28

Marc Jacobs Dot Fragrance - My friend Jolie got me on to this scent.  She wore it when she lived with us for two weeks and Al kept talking about how good she smelled. Ha!  It's a clean scent and not too floral.  And I love roller balls to shove into my bag for a touch up when I'm on the go.  $22

Pocket Umbrella - Similar to socks and underware, umbrellas should be gifted every Christmas.  I lose at least one a year.  This size is perfect for keeping in your bag at all times and the print is just adorable.  $26 (30% off with code GIFTNOW)

Bonjour Print - I know I already featured a print, but I love this one so darn much.  I love it propped up on a bedside table so every morning you can wake up with a little French flare. $35

Keepers Cookbook - This is the number one cookbook (or any book, for that matter) on my list this year.  The subtitle says it all "Two home cooks share their tried-and-true weeknight recipes and the secrets to happiness in the kitchen".  Anyone who cooks, even a little, will like this one.  $17

Sonia Kashuk Brush Set - I loved Sonia Kashuk's brushes for many, many years. They're very good, especially for the price.  And a ten piece set in a fun gold color?  Um yes, please. $30

Slate Cheese Board - From one of my places for gifts - the MoMA store, this cheese board is simple and elegant.  A piece of slate ready for your cheeses, crackers, and cute chalkboard labeling.  $32

If you don't know what to buy for the woman in  your life after that, then I'm not sure what to tell you.  Something for every one on your list, I think.  And for any family members reading, I'll be happy with any of the aforementioned suggestions.  :) 

Happy shopping!
xoxo,
K

P.S.  This year's gift guide for the hostess.
P.P.S. Last year's gift guides:  for the ladyfor the gentfor the hostessfor the poochfor the stocking.

{polyvore image by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito