If your holiday plans are anything like mine, you're headed to quite a few open houses, holiday gatherings, and dinner parties. And it seems like I'm always panicking right before we head somewhere for that perfect hostess gift. Here are 10 ideas to snatch up now so you're prepared for all your social occasions this year.
Note that these aren't just for the hostess though, they're great options for your boss, colleagues, Secret Santa, teacher, babysitter, mother-in-law, neighbor...need I go on? Let's get to the gifts!
1. Sunday Suppers Cookbook - A book with recipes geared towards cooking with friends and it has seriously the most beautiful photos. I keep this out on my coffee table because it's such a gorgeous book. $33
2. Salt Cellar - A beautiful olive wood salt cellar that any cook would love to have sitting on the counter. $40
3. Brie Baker - An appetizer and a gift all in one. A beautiful ceramic dish with buttery brie and fig jam. And you know it has to be good if it's from the renowned cheese shop, Murray's. $35
4. Magnetic Succulent Plant - The cutest little plant in a magnetic container. Stick it to a file cabinet, a fridge, anything. I think these would make a great gift for coworkers too! $20
5. Francis Ford Coppola Wine & Pasta Set - for The Godfather, wine, or pasta aficionado. I love when I don't have to compile gift baskets myself - this one is all set with pasta, sauce, wine, and a dishtowel $99 (sold out - similar wine/food set here)
6. Embroidered Cocktail Napkins - I can't even stand how darling these are. The cutest touch to your host's bar. And fun for each guest to pick their own napkin (I'd go with 'shaken not stirred'). $34
7. Chocolate Covered Apples - I'm a big fan as food for a gift. While I usually like to bake my own goodies, there comes a moment in the holiday season when you run out of time. That's when you snag these delicious chocolate covered apples. $58
8. Cedar & Eucalyptus Wreath - This wreath isn't just beautiful, it smells divine. I love that it's not overly Christmas-y which means you can leave it up past December 25th. $65
9. Aspen Canvas Wine Tote - Bring some wine, give a tote. I love the wintery pattern and cheerful colors. Great for parties, tailgates, picnics - anything where wine enhances the experience. ;) $16
10. VelvetCrate Holiday Gift Box - Fail to bring a hostess gift? Not sure what to get the gal who seems to have everything? This is the perfect answer. From a hostess gift to a thank you gift it couldn't be easier - pick a box filled with unique and luxurious gifts, select a ship date, and you're done! $50
Now hurry and grab these gifts before your holiday parties! Happy gifting!