11.27.2014

happy thanksgiving!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20626480/the-yellow-table-cookbook

Happy Thanksgiving! I can't believe that we're already getting ready for another Friendsgiving tomorrow. It's one of our favorite days of the year. Lingering around a table with good friends after a good meal - there's nothing like it.


Even with the excitement and anticipation of our party tomorrow, this day is always a little hard on me knowing my family is all together back home in Kansas. Serious FOMO. Day to day, I don't mind living away from my family (sorry family!), but on the holidays I find it hits me like a brick wall.  Sending our love back home to Kansas today. Miss you all so much. 


And wishing you the most delicious, most heart-warming, and most beautiful of Thanskgivings!  I'm thankful for YOU!


I'll be back Monday with a full recap of Friendsgiving and the first of my gift guides!


Have a great Thanksgiving (and a successful Black Friday for all you crazies out there!)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito