Happy Friday-before-a-three-day-weekend!
Despite my initial thoughts that it would be quiet this week, Al and I both put in quite a lot of hours.
We. are. wiped. (whats new?)
Thankfully we have no real plans this weekend.
A few picnics, a dinner out, and perhaps some barbecue ribs thrown in the mix.
I hope you have a lovely weekend and soak up these last days of summer.
Here's what I'm loving from around the 'net this week:
-----
Have you guys heard of the new book and movie coming out about J.D. Salinger?
Here's a great interview with the biographer/screenwriter to wet your whistle.
Lots of countdowns for you guys:
20 best food bloggers of all time (some of my favorites on this list)
25 most anticipated NYC restaurant openings (aka our fall to do list)
25 things that are hard after age 25 (so true)
A beautiful piece on marriage and partnership.
Loved loved loved it.
Do you wash your chicken?
I only wash my whole roasters.
(article via Amateur Gourmet)
One on my commute.
One before bed (and on Sunday afternoons).
-----
Have a great weekend!
Remember when we used to sign our yearbooks in grade school H.A.G.S for 'have a great summer?' - Random. Just thought of that.
H.A.G.W! ;)
xoxo,
K
No comments
Post a Comment