I always get a little depressed at the end of summer.
Thankfully it's offset by the back to school excitement I feel around this time of year.
Despite having not attended school in five years,
I still get the little flutter of anticipation to get back into a routine -
to clean out my closets,
to reorganize life,
to set up new systems to for all the the meetings, mail, meals, and activities.
It's all so invigorating to a girl like me.
So while this last week of summer comes to an end,
I'm trying to focus not on the fact that it's over,
but rather that with a new season comes the refresh and the routine that I so often need this time of year.
![]() |
| ^^ And one more photo of peonies for the season. j'adore. |
xoxo,
K
{image and graphic by me}


No comments
Post a Comment