I sort of like to dress in theme (evidenced here).
Not like theme parties a la college, but just dressing for the occasion or the season.
I kind of broke this rule of mine when I went a little more "holiday" than "fall" for Friendsgiving.
(Sorry for cropping you, Al.)
Partly because I wanted to match my table setting (OMG I'm turning into Sandra Lee).
And mostly because I saw this adorable bow print top at J. Crew.
UPDATE: The bow top is now online!
Then I knew I wanted to wear my Minnie pants because they are comfortable with plenty of stretch (hello turkey).
Here's the final product.
(Similar top shown since bow top is MIA on the interwebs.)
Loved this so much I'm planning on throwing it into my holiday rotation again this season.
J. Crew Bow Top / J. Crew Jackie Cardigan / J. Crew Minnie Pant / Steve Madden Loafers / Kate Spade Bow Earrings
What about you.
Do you dress in "theme"?
What are you wearing for the holidays?
xoxo,
K
{photo and polyvore by me}

ahh I almost bought the bow top, but they didn't have my size! Holiday themed dressing is always a must, and my favorite stores are making it so easy to do these days! I say Why Not? Bring on the Bows and Sparkles!
ReplyDelete