11.06.2012

happy election day!

2008_11_03-Pie.jpg
I love election day.
I always make sure to wear a patriotic outfit (see what I wore below). 
I ALWAYS curl my hair - I mean let's get fancy, America.
And I'm super smiley at my polling site; 
using my best manners and thanking volunteers.
election day
J.Crew Teddie Dress / Free People opaque tight /  Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flat / Tory Burch Robinson Tote Bauble Bar Necklace

No matter who you vote for today, make sure to vote.
It's just so much FUN!
And it's one of the most awesome things about America (in addition to this).

Happy election day!
Go America!

xoxo,
K

P.S. Sorry no link for the J.Crew dress, their website is down!

{polyvore created by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito