Happy Friday! We have a fun weekend planned that includes, but is not limited to the symphony, lobsters, friends, and sunshine. And I just realized yesterday that our 6 year New York-iversary is Sunday. It feels like just yesterday we were unloading our U-Haul up in Morningside Heights. We were going to do something special to celebrate, but then our (g-chat) conversation went something like this:
Me: I just realized our 6 year NYC anniversary is Sunday.
Al: Oh wow. What should we do to celebrate?
Me: I dunno. Have our standard Sunday? They're the best anyways.
Al: True. Nothing better.
So we'll be celebrating with a walk to the park, an afternoon nap, and a home cooked meal. Perfection.
Wishing you an idyllic summer weekend. Here's what I'm loving from the web this week :::
•••••
A lesson from the French in the perfect summer meal.
Most of these have happened to us since moving here 6 years ago.
Neat! We should go see this.
Two good letters - one and two.
Floridian retirement activity meets Brooklyn hipsters.
Hello lover. Yes, I talk dirty to pretty pantries.
Another cute swimsuit.
A lesson from the French in the perfect summer meal.
Most of these have happened to us since moving here 6 years ago.
Neat! We should go see this.
Two good letters - one and two.
Floridian retirement activity meets Brooklyn hipsters.
Hello lover. Yes, I talk dirty to pretty pantries.
Another cute swimsuit.
I'm currently reading this. Al's currently reading this.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of French Laundry with lessons learned. I didn't realize how many famous chefs have previously worked in that kitchen!
Coffee. The ultimate accessory for men? This is so true. I know some very intense coffee connoisseurs.
Saved the best for last. Because this is definitely the best.
•••••
{image © Tyler Wirken - from our NYC engagement photos circa 2010}

No comments
Post a Comment