Happy Friday!
Any plans this weekend?
My in-laws arrived yesterday and we have a few things scheduled - most of which revolve around Lily Mayo...and the Yankees.
Here are some links to browse while we're out with Retta and Deacon.
-----
I love this message.
Something to remind yourself of every day.
I'm in LOVE with the Milly for Banana Republic collaboration.
Retta and I are for sure going to see this lady on Saturday at Eataly.
We love Lidia!
If I had a deck, then I'd have a grill.
And if I had a grill, I might have to get this.
It just looks so silly - I wonder if it works?
Hitting up a beach is part of our Summer To Do List.
This article on the beaches post-Sandy is extremely helpful.
Glad to see most are up an running for the season!
Wanting to try both of these new on-trend foods.
For my savory tastes.
And for when I want something sweet.
-----
Hope you have a fun-filled weekend!
xoxo,
K
P.S. Margarita Popsicles!
I especially love that first link - great message.
ReplyDelete