1.18.2013

friday finds

Happy Friday friends!
Not just any Friday either.
It's a Friday-before-a-three-day-weekend type of Friday!
We have some great plans this weekend boppin' around this lovely city of ours.
Promise to fill you all in on it on Monday. 

Here are some links to browse on your weekend (whether it be two days or three). 
-----
Looking to put the finishing touches on your home in this new year?
Check out these beauties over on Minted 
(P.S. Love Minted for all of their products. We used them for our save the dates, invites, programs, etc. for our wedding.)

This is just so stinking cute.
I love the bond that dogs and kids can have.

I'm hoping to make a quick stop this weekend to check out this exhibit.
I'm just so fascinated by her.

Make sure to read this NY Times Opinion piece written by their former food critic, Frank Bruni.
And it's not even about food!
-----

Have a spectacular weekend!
xoxo,
K


{photo by me}

1 comment

  1. Me too Marilyn! I remember when she died, I very young, and recall privately thinking about this mysterious, beautiful actress. She always seemed so vulnerable in every picture she made; an inocence needing love. ANYWAY . . . I have stayed several times at the Los Gatos Garden Inn where she and Joe D' spent their honeymoon. It is my 2nd most fav place in CA. You'll have to go sometime.I would love the exhibit! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito