When I saw this recipe over at picky-palate I knew it needed to be made... immediately.
Her recipe calls for a large ramekin so I edited this a bit to make one small (4 oz) ramekin.
Double it to make two cute ramekin cookies.

60 Second Chocolate Chip Cookie
Makes one 4oz Ramekin Cookie
Adapted from Picky-Palate
Ingredients:
- 1 T. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 T. granulated sugar
- 1 T. packed light brown sugar
- 1 T. beaten egg
- 1/8 t. vanilla
- 2 1/2 T. all-purpose flour
- 1/8 t. baking soda
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1/8 C. chocolate chips
Directions:
- Place butter and sugars into ramekin, beat with spoon until well combined.
- Add beaten egg and vanilla, mixing to combine
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir a few times then add chocolate chips, stirring to combine.
- Microwave for 60 seconds then remove. Cookie will be gooey (yum!)
- Top with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup if your heart desires.
I'm not sure how good it is to know how to make this in a minute's time. Could be dangerous.
{photo by me}
No comments
Post a Comment