
Happy Friday, friends! Here are a few finds I've hearted over the past week.
Obsessing over my new Giorgio Armani 'Rouge d'Armani Lipstick.
(Remember, I got it when I gave myself a "makeover" at Sephora a few weeks ago?) I have color #401.
Moisturizing and the perfect red-orange.
Similar to my former-love, Lady Danger (we broke up; she was drying out my lips).
I don't' have a blender.
I only use my stick immersion blender, so I was pumped to see this from my first food blogger crush.
(I met him once!)
I'll be in Chicago this weekend for a bachelorette party.
If I were staying in New York, I'd be dragging Al to see this ballet at Lincoln Center.
I wonder if this blog will let me submit some pictures? I love seeing what people are reading on the subway.
Beyond excited for the Emmy Nominations.
I'm pulling for Mad Men, Modern Family, Girls, and Veep.
Have a good one. And if you're in New York, stay dry!
P.S. Beer Battered Bacon!
{photo by me. That's Lils!}
No comments
Post a Comment