10.25.2013

friday finds

Happy Friday!
Do you have fun weekend plans?
We have another low-key weekend on the books.
My only must-do's are to eat some more cider donuts and return some boots.
And maybe buy a new jacket.  It is chilly here!

Here are a few links I'm liking from around the web...

-----
If only I were a venture capitalist...

Tory Burch launched a home line.
Cute stuff for holiday gifting!

Three fun quizzes:
What state matches your personality?  (I got Maine? Weird)
How accurate do you see color?  (I was pretty good)


I LOVED Jillian Harris back when I watched The Bachelor.
And now I love her on Love It or List It.

Martha Stewart dissed food bloggers earlier this week.
This response is spot on.

Might need a new piece for our gallery wall

A great piece about Chowhound and it's reviewers.
Do you use Chowhound?
I refer to it when travel planning.

Need/want a goldendoodle?

This made me laugh.
#truth
"It's the filter, it has to be the filter!"

Leaving you with Paris in the Fall.
Sigh.  Take me there.

-----
Have a splendid weekend!
xoxo,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito