Happy Friday! Whew, we made it through a five day work week! We have a fun weekend planned with one of Al's best friends and his wife who are visiting us. Lots of sights, gems, and food to show. Should be a great time.
Enjoy your Friday. Get outside! And if you have a french bulldog, wave it in the air like you just don't care...or something. I'll stop rambling. Finds are below. ↓
••••••••••
Lots of good TV stuff to discuss. One - TV premiere dates for next season. Two - the Emmy nominations were just announced!
Made me laugh. It does look very intense! Especially the roller. Oh man if you get a bad roller, your burrito is ruined.
We're so going to this.
Sneaky. And informative. Pretty bad odds that I see a pool this summer.
New York Philharmonic's Concerts in the Park series. Such a neat experience.
This is everything. We could not stop laughing at work.
Lo Bosworth in this week's Grub Street Diet. I like her.
Well, this exists.
More love for Olivia Palermo. Love her.
Currently reading. (Just finished this. Highly recommend it!)
And leaving you with a little pep talk. I love this so much.
••••••••••
Have a great weekend!
No comments
Post a Comment