Happy Friday! And happy long weekend! Any fun plans? Unlike everyone I seem to talk to, we're staying in the city this weekend. We have a friend staying with us from out of town, making it a great excuse to get together with our large group of friends. We have several dinners and brunches planned, which you know I love. Planning to hit up a few of the Memorial Day sales too. So many good deals this weekend! Hope you have a fantastic and restful three days! Btw, I can't believe it's SUMMER!
Links I'm loving from the web this week :::
•••••
About those Memorial Day Sales...
- J. Crew has 30% off sale with code PACKME.
- Madewell has 30% off sale with code OHYES.
- Club Monaco has 30% off sale and 50% off clearance with code MEM2014.
- C. Wonder has 50% off sale and 30% off select items. No promo code needed.
- Nordstrom has their half-yearly sale going on for women, kids, and home.
- Gap has 40% off regular priced items with code EVENT.
- Ann Taylor has 40% off select styles. No promo code needed.
- Loft has 40% off everything with code MUSTSHOP.
^^and those are just the ones I actually paid attention to in my inbox!
Some fun stuff going on if you'll be in NYC this holiday weekend.
Ultimate guide to New York rooftop bars. And this one looks neat too.
Also. LOBSTER BOAT!
Sad and happy tears watching this.
I was so intrigued by what's inside chefs' fridges. You can tell so much about a person by what's in their fridge, right?
Finally, a Midwest favorite of mine hits the Big Apple. Welcome to New York, Dairy Queen!
What a beautiful yoga mat.
The perfect light and easy summer dessert.
I've been doing this work out lately. Love that I can do it from the apartment (while watching The Bachelorette).
•••••
Wishing you a weekend full of friends, laughter, and memories!
Summer, were we come!
-Katie-
{image}

No comments
Post a Comment