Hi Friends! I'm buried in emails - both work-related
and Cyber Monday- related. I'll be back tomorrow with our Weekend (and
Friendsgiving) Recap. But in the meantime, I wanted to share the toast I
wrote and read at Friendsgiving.
Happy Monday!
xoxo,
K
Once in a
while it is smart to remember
The good
that exists not just in November.
The big
moments of life and the little ones too,
They are
what make us unique, me and you.
So this
year I’m thankful for the following things,
I hope you
don’t think I’m just rambling…
I’m
thankful for our families, those far and near
For the
health and happiness they’ve had this year.
Kansas and
New York City you’re both on the list,
As our
homes past and present we could never forget.
I’m
thankful for France - Paris, St. Tropez, and Avignon,
What an
incredible vacation - the memories live on.
I’m
thankful for our jobs, though they work us to the bone.
They let us
live this great life in this city we call home.
We give
thanks to the people who make our daily lives better -
The
cabbies, the doormen, those picking up litter.
And those
home and abroad who protect this great nation,
We thank
you and praise you for your service and dedication.
To the
things and people that keep me smilin’ -
Cheers to
cooking, Wine Nights, and Ina Garten.
Thanks to
the friends that circle ‘round this table,
Your
support, laughter, and dance moves make us all the more able.
Don’t
worry readers, my list is just about over,
Just a pup
and a boy to discuss further.
To the dog
who stole my heart, I can’t put it in rhyme,
Just how
much better life is with Lily all of the time.
And
finally to the man who is hard to forget,
His wit
and his height, and his Lisa Loeb bit.
Al you make
this life worth living.
It is you
whom I’m thankful for most this Thanksgiving.
So let us
raise our glasses in hope and cheer,
For
another unforgettable and incredible year.
♥
No comments
Post a Comment