For
as long as I can remember, my sister and I have always had a mini panic attack
the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
"But mom, we have NOTHING to wear!", we would exclaim while
she was elbows deep in our next day's turkey.
Maybe it was because we always wanted to look our best for our
older cousins, whom we still idolize. Or
maybe it was just an excuse to have our mother drive us to Gap and buy us each
a new sweater, two days before they would become 50% off.
In
all the preparation for Thanksgiving - the recipes, the grocery list, and the
table decor, it is still easy to forget about what to wear. There's also a little more thought that must go into the Thanksgiving outfit. You want to look
festive, but not too Christmas-y, and you want to be comfortable (hello food
baby!), yet polished. This year I think
I've solved the problem perfectly.
Here's what I'll be wearing for this year's Thanksgiving Friendsgiving.
♥ Zara Ecru Angora Sweater (love the zipper detail on the back!) // Madewell Skinny Coated Denim in grassland (lots of strech for that big meal!) // Yellowsmith Amber Rose Bib Necklace // Madewell Stud Bangle // Michael Kors Tortise Watch // Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam VI (the perfect neutral for fall) // Madewell Billie Boot ♥
Happy early Thanksgiving!
xoxo,
K
No comments
Post a Comment