Hello Friday! I'm very much looking forward to our weekend. We have plans to cross several items off our holiday to-do list - but fun stuff - like looking at computers and coats and things. :) The holiday butterflies are starting to creep up and I'm getting so excited for the festive-ness.
Meanwhile, here are a few fun links I'm loving this week.
-----
"Because-noun" doesn't work. Who writes like that?
Can you tell that I'm beyond annoyed by this?
This thigh-gap stuff is such nonsense.
We're watching the first Hunger Games tonight to refresh before seeing the new one.
So excited to watch J.Law.
I love her so much. This is why.
Are you more right brained or left brained?
I was 75% left brain (language, rules, details, strategy, logic, rationality) and 25% right brain (chaos, creativity, images, fantasy, curiosity, intuition).
Seems about right.
This made me laugh.
New favorite tumblr.
Especially agree with 5 and 6. Amen.
Way to go Johnny B's!
Can I enroll?
Have you seen the new Target ads with the frenchie (Stella from Modern Family)?!
We love them!
What does it take (besides a trained dog) to get Lily in one of these?
-----
Have a cheery weekend!
xoxo,
K
{image source: Josef Hoflehner Photography}
No comments
Post a Comment