Leather is the new black this fall. Er, you know what I mean. But you don't have to go full-on Tory from Saved By The Bell (remember her?!) to achieve this edgy look. Pieces with just a touch of leather make you on-trend, but a little more appropriate for the office or a daytime look. Saturday night though? Let 'er rip. Full-leather items pack a big punch and most of my picks aren't that expensive (hello pleather! Excuse me, I mean "vegan leather"). Another reason to love leather? You don't need to accessorize it too much. A simple earring with a red lip OR a smoky eye (not both!) go a long way. So give the leather look a try - I can't seem to get enough of it lately!
TOPS: J. Crew Leather-sleeve top - $148 // Vince Camuto Faux Leather Top - $129 (my stylist, Ashley, recommended this for me in my fall look book. I LOVE IT!) //
JACKETS: Vince Leather Sleeve Sweater - $445 (pricier, but I feel like I'd wear it all the time.) // BCBGeneration Quilted Faux Leather Moto Jacket - $128 (another of Ashely's picks for me) //
DRESSES: Calvin Klein Dress with Vegal Leather Insets - $149 // DVF Jeannie Two Leather Dress - $475 (what a show stopper!) //
SKIRTS: Parker Anika Leather Trimmed Skirt - $253 // ASOS Pleated Leather Skirt - $76 (on sale!) //
PANTS: J. Crew Leather Tuxedo Strip Pixie Pant - $168 // H&M Imitation Leather Pants - $35 (amazing price!) //
Which ones are your favorites?
xoxo,
K
{polyvore by me}
No comments
Post a Comment