I don't know about you guys, but I am LOVING all the booties out there right now. They are perfect to help transition your jeans and tee shirts from this summer right into fall. Just add a scarf, a chunky sweater, and a pair of booties and you're set! I also love what a bootie (heeled or flat) can do for a cocktail or work-style dress. It just adds that extra oomph of style and edge.
My only problem is I can't decide which ones are my favs! I'm thinking I need both a black and a brown pair. Maybe one heeled, one flat? Hmm but I do love that grey suede too. Do I want to go moto or western? This is the internal battle I've been facing for the past three weeks and I have GOT to hurry up and get some. My wardrobe needs them stat.
Row 1: Banana Republic Cammden - $168 // Nine West Sloane - $109 // Aldo Arzt - $120 //
Row 2: Madewell Billie - $171 {on sale!} // Madewell Charley - $149 {on sale!} // J.Crew Factory Quinn - $168 //DV by Dolce Vita Jaxen - $129 //
Row 3: J.Crew Parker - $278 // J.Crew Aiden - $298 // L.K. Bennett Safia - $445 // Aldo Mikusova - $120 //
Row 4: Kate Spade Netta - $398 // DV by Dolce Vita Gila - $119 // Aldo Erhardt - $100 // Tory Burch Bristol - $395 //
Row 5: J.Crew Factory Bayley Buckle - $168 // Madewell Biker - $179 {on sale! + my fav!} // Coach Leoda - $345 // Kate Spade Saturday Short Moto - $210 //
So. Who's getting which booties?
xoxo,
K
P.S. I obviously consulted my stylist friend, Ashley. She agreed with me that I should get the second pair on the bottom row. (Although now that I look at this again today maybe I want the Coach ones on the bottom row??) Ashley's favorite for her is the last pair on the first row. Just another opinion to throw in the mix for you. :)
{polyvore by me}
No comments
Post a Comment