I had a few people yesterday ask what I wanted for my birthday.
I got some very lovely things.
Thanks family!
Thanks family!
But it is fun to day dream a little about all those insane gifts you want that are just a wee bit impossible.
For example...
I'd wish for this amazing dress, no matter that I have nowhere to wear it.
{source}
I'd wear inside my cute little house...
{source}
...while I baked myself this little cake
{source}
...in my pretty white kitchen.
{source}
After all that baking, I'd have to curl up with a book in my little nook...
{source}
...with my still puppy-sized Lily.
Then this hunky guy would come home...
{photo by Tyler Wirken}
...with a bouquet of my favorite flowers.
{source}
We'd have a nice simple meal...
{source}
...with some of our new best friends.
We'd cap the night off with a drink outside...
{source}
And then have family time on our giant pallet.
{source}
Nice birthday wish dream list huh?
Don't worry, I was very satisfied with my cheeseburger, milkshake and 9:30 bedtime instead.
Thanks again for all the love yesterday!
xoxo,
K

That dress is gorgeous! Not having somewhere to wear it isn't a big deal. Just schedule some family photos! That's totally what we're doing for Chipmunk's nine month photos this Friday. We're going formal with Christmas decor so *I* can wear a formal dress that's been in my closet for two years. Wait...the shoot is supposed to be about my son? Ummmmmm.
ReplyDelete