I have a project for you to tackle this weekend.
I promise it
doesn't take long and it just might ignite you on organizing spree.

Last weekend, as I tried to grab my new necklace off my necklace tree, the entire thing toppled over into one giant
knot. I knew I could no longer live in such chaos (I'm serious).
About
an hour later, I had an organized jewlery box, necklace tree, and
vanity top
(okay, I may have gone overboard and also re-knick-knacked
the entire bedroom).
Amazing what a little refreshing of things can do.
This week I've had fun wearing "new" jewelry that I rediscovered
(and
no, Al this doesn't justify a ban on future jewelry purchases).

Before and after of the vanity (ignore the awkwardness that is me in the mirror).

Tip:
You know those packets of spare buttons you have all over the place?
Empty the buttons out and keep all together in an area
(sorted by color
if you're a nutcase like me).
They take up much less space this way.
Pretty to look at too!

Happy organizing!
I need to do this so bad! Cute blog!
ReplyDelete