4.25.2014

friday finds


Happy Friday! This week just blew by! But in a really strong and gusty blow by - as in I think have week whip lash. A relaxing weekend together sounds just about perfect. Not too many plans, hopes of catching up with friends and exercising a lot (please refer to last weekend's recap and all the food we ate. yikes!). I'm in one of those blissful moods where I don't care what we do, I'm just happy that it's the weekend and spring time and we're in New York City.


Finds I'm liking this week:

/////

Loving Kate's Australian style.

Sprinkle's Ice Cream makes its NYC debut today!

Made me laugh.

As you know, I am a huge fan of Madewell's denim. Snatching up this destroyed denim pair this weekend.

I download NPR podcasts for my commute. Loved this amazing interview I listened to this morning.

I thought about love letters this week.

Two new cookbook announcements:
     1.) Ina has a new book coming out in October!
     2.) Lidia will be in NYC on May 10th signing her new book.

Awesome map of NYC bars.

My latest girl crush is Chrissy Teigen. She's gorgeous, funny, down to earth, and has a frenchie! And apparently, she, too, as an affinity for Taco Bell. ☺

The SELF Beauty Awards are out. Just in time; I need to restock a bunch of products.

The trailer for the Season 2 of Orange is the New Black is out.

Making this cake for a dinner party we're attending Saturday. <Drool>

Funny because it's sort of true.

/////

Have a blissful weekend!
xo,
K

{photo of Lily Mayo © The Rose Record}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito