11.21.2014

friday finds

That January Feeling Art Print

Wow. Holy smokes has this week kicked my butt. I've barely had time to put up this massive list of Friday Finds for you (and there are some good ones!). Take a look while I spend this weekend catching up on life - prepping for holiday shopping (hello gift guides about to come at you!), preparing for Friendsgiving, and somewhere in there I plan to eat a pizza. Dreaming big this weekend, guys. :) 

Links I'm loving below ↓

••••••••••


I should probably eat at one of these spots instead of that pizza I mentioned.

Educate yourself. (Yikes, that game though...)

Stats about pets on planes (but really, who would put their pet in baggage?!?!)

I needed the taco emoji last weekend.

Chills. This is so beautiful. 


For all of you who don't cook, this list will come in handy this holiday season.


I'll take whatever they're on...


••••••••••

Hang in there kids. Hope you have a restful and productive weekend too! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito