11.08.2013

friday finds

Mary Tyler Moore.

Oh hello!  Did you think I gave up on you?  I didn't.  I was dealing with our huge work conference all week. The madness is finally winding down and I'm starting to catch my breath. Except that now I have to take care of all the other stuff I was neglecting all week.  But!  It's Friday and the sun is shining and we have fun plans to go wine tasting with friends this weekend. And heavens do I need a glass of wine - or two, or three...

A few links for your weekend.  Not my usual amount because well, you know. 

-----

Love this idea for party pics.  
Will be employing this at Friendsgiving 3.0 this year.

This bike rack is beautiful.
Now there's a sentence you don't typically see.

After this week, I think I need to try this beauty tip.

We're watching this documentary on Sunday.
Sam is friends with our sweet friend, Zoey.  I can't wait to watch his story.



The song that got me through the week.

-----

Hope you have a peaceful weekend.
xoxo,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito