10.04.2013

friday finds

Happy Friday!
I'm so excited to spend the weekend with my dad and step-mom who are visiting this weekend.
We have a fun Saturday planned to take a boat up the Hudson, stop at beautiful Bear Mountain, and then boat back to the city.
I'm excited for the fresh, fall air and quality time with my fam.

While we're getting our nature on, take a look at what I'm loving this week: 

-----
This made me smile so much.
What a cute idea.

Thinking about framing the cover for our gallery wall.

Love this.

Showed this to dad and Melanie last night - we all agreed that it's both funny and incredibly true.

A cheddarwurst on a burger?
Ummm yes.
(And yes, I read the Shake Shack blog.  You don't?)

Yep.  You read that correctly.

When I grow up I want to be a ballerina.

Let's talk clothes (and accessories):
And where were these cute mother-of-the-bride dresses two years ago?!

Leaving you with the sweetest video of a dog and a boy.
When I showed it to Al he said "Wow. Dogs are so much better than people."
-----

Have a super weekend!
xoxo,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito