9.27.2013

friday finds


Friday.  
We made it.  
T. G. for serious.
I'm so excited for a quiet weekend.
I need to rest, clear my head, and have some peace.
I'm noticing a trend where every Friday I declare I have to put my life back together and then Monday it all unravels again.  
Probably not the best thing, huh?

Meanwhile, here's what I'm loving from around the web this week...

-----
A pretty accurate account living in New York in your early twenties.
“New York is the prom king. He knows he's great, and he's gonna make it really, really hard on you if you decide you want to love him.”

I think Al would definitely vote for the "phone stack game" when we dine out.
Reminds me of this book that I mentioned a few weeks ago.

For the sports fans out there:
1.) Oh my goodness Mariano's last game.  Made me tear up.
2.) Our friend, Corban, wrote an awesome article about the Royals.

It took me awhile (like 20% on my kindle) to get into it.
But now, oh yes!  Reminds me of Hunger Games a lot.

Too early to buy it as a stocking stuffer?

-----

Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito