Happy Friday! And happy long weekend! Any fun plans? Unlike everyone I seem to talk to, we're staying in the city this weekend. We have a friend staying with us from out of town, making it a great excuse to get together with our large group of friends. We have several dinners and brunches planned, which you know I love. Planning to hit up a few of the Memorial Day sales too. So many good deals this weekend! Hope you have a fantastic and restful three days! Btw, I can't believe it's SUMMER!
Links I'm loving from the web this week :::
About those Memorial Day Sales...
- J. Crew has 30% off sale with code PACKME.
- J. Crew Factory has 50% off everything. No promo code needed.
- Madewell has 30% off sale with code OHYES.
- Club Monaco has 30% off sale and 50% off clearance with code MEM2014.
- C. Wonder has 50% off sale and 30% off select items. No promo code needed.
- Nordstrom has their half-yearly sale going on for women, kids, and home.
- Gap has 40% off regular priced items with code EVENT.
- Ann Taylor has 40% off select styles. No promo code needed.
- Loft has 40% off everything with code MUSTSHOP.
^^and those are just the ones I actually paid attention to in my inbox!
Some fun stuff going on if you'll be in NYC this holiday weekend.
Also. LOBSTER BOAT!
Sad and happy tears watching this.
I was so intrigued by what's inside chefs' fridges. You can tell so much about a person by what's in their fridge, right?
Finally, a Midwest favorite of mine hits the Big Apple. Welcome to New York, Dairy Queen!
What a beautiful yoga mat.
The perfect light and easy summer dessert.
I've been doing this work out lately. Love that I can do it from the apartment (while watching The Bachelorette).
Wishing you a weekend full of friends, laughter, and memories!
Summer, were we come!