2.26.2014

spring dreaming

The high for today is 29°. The HIGH. It's currently snowing. It is by no means springtime. But that doesn't keep me from day dreaming of the warmer days ahead (soon, I hope!). After browsing the new arrivals at Terrain (don't you just love Terrain?), it was pretty easy for my mind to wander to a charming little garden party with sunshine, a pretty table, soft colors, milky glass, and cute miniature plants. Come join me in my dream world. I'm having a spring time party and it's way better than this cold day.

terrain ::: spring party



Darling  little things, aren't they? Now if only I had access to a garden and weren't still sporting my Ugg Boots and puffy coat... At least a girl can (day) dream.


xoxo,
K

P.S. I have those napkins and topiaries in my cart for when spring does finally arrive. Or maybe I'll just dress my apartment up like it's spring and try and fool myself a little longer.

{polyvore by me.  all images from Terrain}
This post is NOT sponsored by Terrain. I legit just like their stuff!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito