2.28.2014

friday finds

^ Grace Kelly and Clark Gable arrive at the 26th annual Academy Awards at the RKO Pantages Theatre in 1954.
Happy Friday. This week has seemed so. dang. slow. I feel like I've been waiting ages for the weekend. We have plans to pop around the city with friends and to watch The Oscars! I can't wait. I usually like to watch them alone because I take them so seriously (total dork), but I'm thinking I need to be not so nuts and watch with friends so we can share in all the fashion, funny, and awkward moments. Also, more snow on Sunday. Joy.

Here are the links I'm loving this week:

•••••

What a neat idea. I'd love a big chunk of uninterrupted time to write and read and think. Sounds incredibly peaceful.

SJP's shoe line launched today exclusively at Nordstrom. I'll take a pair of each, please.

How hot sauce is similar to a drug. I'm addicted, for sure.

It's been all over the web, apparently New York's beloved bottomless brunches are illegal (that's bottomless booze, not eggs). Brunch just got mighty expensive if you're paying $12 for each mimosa.

This made me sad. I loved those ads.

Top thing I learned this week:  THIS. But really, read the whole thing. I was all "whaaattt?"

This looks like a craft even I could tackle. I remember making those paper mache balls when I was little. Would be pretty for a bridal shower or on a back patio this summer.

Sooo someone wrote Moby Dick using only emojis. Emoji Dick. I can't make this stuff up.

We don't have children (well, human children), but I still think this book looks fascinating.

Speaking of books, currently reading this. An easy, quick read (not that reading about kids with cancer is easy.)

About ten different people sent me various Taco Bell Breakfast news articles. Not sure what that says about me, but still...BREAKFAST CRUNCHWRAPS!

Leaving you with funny dog photos. Because it's what I do.

•••••

Have a lovely weekend!
xoxo,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito