disheveled: <di·shev·eled> adjective :: marked by disorder or disarray.
synonyms: chaotic, cluttered, confused, disarranged, disarrayed, messy, disordered, disorderly, higgledy-piggledy, hugger-mugger, jumbled, littered, missed, muddled, mussed, mussy, pell-mell, rumpled, sloppy, topsy-turvy, tousled, tumbled, unkempt, untidy, upside-down
Things that occurred in the last 24 hours:
- I edited photos and wrote a really good Wine Night post for today.
- I left said Wine Night post on my ipad and didn't sync it to my 'cloud'.
- Al didn't come home from work until 6:30am (poor guy).
- I was confused from Al's late (or early) arrival and went back to bed until 8am.
- I rushed out of house, leaving wallet, subway pass, and ipad with Wine Night post on the counter.
- A nice person gave me a swipe for the subway.
- I missed my train by ten seconds.
- I chugged a bunch of coffee.
Sorry friends, I'm all out of whack today. No Wine Night post, and barely any complete sentences. Apologies.
In the mean time, here is a round up of Wine Night recipes from the early days of The Rose Record.
Finally, to make us all take a second and smile, here's a cute picture of Lily when she was a puppy:
Sorry for the mess.
I promise to be coherent tomorrow.