6.20.2013

yikes.

disheveled: <di·shev·eled> adjective ::  marked by disorder or disarray.
synonyms:  chaotic, cluttered, confused, disarranged, disarrayed, messy, disordered, disorderly, higgledy-piggledy, hugger-mugger, jumbled, littered, missed, muddled, mussed, mussy, pell-mell, rumpled, sloppy, topsy-turvy, tousled, tumbled, unkempt, untidy, upside-down

Things that occurred in the last 24 hours:

  • I edited photos and wrote a really good Wine Night post for today.
  • I left said Wine Night post on my ipad and didn't sync it to my 'cloud'.
  • Al didn't come home from work until 6:30am (poor guy).
  • I was confused from Al's late (or early) arrival and went back to bed until 8am.
  • I rushed out of house, leaving wallet, subway pass, and ipad with Wine Night post on the counter.
  • A nice person gave me a swipe for the subway.
  • I missed my train by ten seconds.
  • I chugged a bunch of coffee.

Sorry friends, I'm all out of whack today.  No Wine Night post, and barely any complete sentences.  Apologies. 

In the mean time, here is a round up of Wine Night recipes from the early days of The Rose Record.

Finally, to make us all take a second and smile, here's a cute picture of Lily when she was a puppy:

Sorry for the mess.
I promise to be coherent tomorrow.

XO,
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito