5.10.2013

friday finds

Happy weekend!
It's supposed to get up to 78 degrees today so I'm rather distracted counting down the minutes until I can frolic in the nice sunshiny day.

Two of Al's fraternity buddies are staying with us this weekend.
Combine that with a birthday party tonight with my ladies and I think it's gonna be one for the record books.

Here are some finds from around the web to browse while I'm out pretending I can party three days in a row.

-----
Um, this is amazing.
Best line:  "We need a jingle for the Luftbaloons spot. Ideas?"

What a powerful image.
Breaks my heart hearing about that tragedy.

I loved reading this.
I'm so fascinated by her.
Best line:  "The idea of a uniform is like a slow and painful death to me. There is nothing I like more than getting dressed."

Take note of these.
I have high hopes to visit all of them this spring and summer

Four words:  Self. Tanner. Body. Wash.

And this.
Are incredibly true.

And finally, happy mother's day to all the mothers in my life - Pegs, Mel, and Retta.
So much love to you.

-----
Wishing you a stellar weekend, friends!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito