3.12.2013

aging gracefully

I think it's high time I tell you all about my latest love.
It occurred to me that I should share this with you when I found myself holding court the last two Saturday nights telling friends how great this product is.

After talking with my girlfriends, we confessed how strange it is to wake up in your late twenties and for the first time think, "Oh no, I look so....old."
I had that jaw-dropping moment about a month or so ago.
Remember when I told you I went out and bought all this?
#overreaction

Well, the one product I've been raving about since is Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum.
Or what I like to call, the fountain of youth.
Plantscription™ Anti-aging serum with Anogeissus
It is seriously my new obsession (if you can't tell already). 
It reduces wrinkles with all natural ingredients, 
which is great since I'm still a little freaked out about putting retinol on my face. 
I've had no irritation, just great results. 
It smooths my skin and I've actually seen a reduction in the worry line on my forehead.

It's a bit pricey ($75), but should last a while - I only use two small pumps at a time.
I use it morning and night under  my moisturizer.
I was worried it might feel heavy or greasy, but it doesn't. 
It actually kind of acts as an all over smoother.

I'm one of those people, despite my compulsive purchasing of products, who is always a little skeptical that things will work as advertised. 
I'm happy to report that this does exactly what the sales lady said it would do.
Amazing!

Basically, ladies (and gents), get this miracle product.
It's never too soon to start combating wrinkles.
You'll be happy you did.

xoxo,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito