8.14.2012

tempaper

Do you ever discover something that blows your mind?  
And once you've discovered it you feel the need to tell everyone about it.  
And possibly re-do your almost complete apartment just so you can use said discovery? 

That was me.
The day I discovered tempaper.

It all happened on my shopping trip with Pegs when we went in to check out one of my favorite SoHo spots, Bobby Berk Home
(Where I also fell in love with this sofa.)

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see this beautiful chevron wall 
(I have a serious thing for chevron). 

Pegs and I start looking at the book of wallpaper when we realize, 
HOLY COW THIS IS TEMPORARY WALLPAPER!

You read correct, my friends.  Peel and stick wallpaper. 
A renter's dream. 
 And look at all these pretty patterns. 
 

 

More patterns here
And they even have a cute kids collection. 

Now I just need to decide which room to use this in our apartment....

xoxo,
K

{all photos from tempaper.com}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito