8.14.2012

confession

I have a confession. 
For being such a food-lover,
(Also, FYI I think the word "foodie" is weird; especially when a person refers to oneself as a "foodie". It's like saying I'm a "pretty" or I'm an expert in something for which I don't have a degree.)

Okay, sorry...back to topic. 

For being such a food-lover,
And such a fan of New York City, 
I'm embarrassed to say that I've never attended the New York City Food and Wine Festival.
NEW YORK CITY - WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL
I'm not sure why I haven't gone. 
Maybe it's the prices?  
Maybe it's the overwhelming schedule?
Maybe it's my fear of Sandra Lee?
Anyways, I still can't decide what, if anything, I'm going to attend this year. 
Has anyone been before? Any tips?

Our one year anniversary is in two weeks if anyone wants to gift us some tickets. :) 

{photo 1 source. photo 2 source}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito