2.20.2015

friday finds

Two of this year's Oscar Best Picture nominees - The Artist and Hugo - pay   tribute to Hollywood's golden age. In this picture gallery, we look back at   the glamour of Tinseltown at its tinsliest.


Well well, a Friday Finds post has been long overdue. I'm slowly getting back on track here, people. Working remotely + setting up house has taken priority over TRR, but I'm still here, chugging along when I can. I think I've finally decided a direction for decorating some of our rooms and am looking forward to sharing with you.  

In other news, our weekend is looking like we'll be indoors. A cold front is headed here (cold front = 40 degrees. Hilarious). We might see a movie, hopefully hang up our gallery wall, and definitely watch The Oscars! I've seen exactly zero of the films nominated, but I still love the fashion and excitement. And I think NPH will do a great job hosting. 

Here's hoping you have a warm and restful weekend. Check out the links I'm loving from the past few weeks below.

----------

Loved this article about The Oscars from the show's producers. (Side note:  did you know they are friends with Ina Garten?!) 

Did you fill out your Oscars Ballot? I make Al and I do one every year just for fun. Mine is usually based on who I want to win and not necessarily who I think will win.

The 25 most low maintenance dog breeds. Notice number 3. Clearly they didn't account for our Lily's diva personality.

This made me cry. Just the sweetest.

Hey New Yorkers - NYC Restaurant Week is going on now until March 6. Don't miss it.


This is 100% me and Lily, especially now that we're together all day every day.




----------

Happy weekend, friends!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito