9.19.2014

friday finds


Happy Friday!  Is it me or has this week seemed so long. I legit thought it was Saturday when I woke up this morning. The air is crisp here in the city and it makes me want to prep for fall and spend time outdoors. A little of both are in the plans this weekend (along with watching more of this show). And I have got to do a serious closet inventory before I do my fall shopping. I end up having a lot of those "Oh! I forgot I had that!" moments. Wishing you a super weekend. Do something fun! (Like clean out your closet?)

Gems from the web this week are below. Have a good one! ↓

••••••••••

This is spot on. I love reading comments on recipes for this very reason. 

Liking quite a few pieces from LC's affordable line for Kohls. Who knew.

And speaking of LC, I went to two drug stores last night trying to get my hands on this


Some new titles for your fall reading list. I think I might start this one.


Well this is depressing (unless you live in Missoula, Iowa City, or Omaha).



This StoryCorps had me in tears. What a tough, but noble job.

Thinking about these for Sunday Supper along with a soup. Delicious!

••••••••••

Happy weekend!


(Image from pinterest, original source unknown)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito