4.01.2014

two things

Two random things I need to discuss today...

1.)  So what did everyone think of last night's How I Met Your Mother series finale? We loved it! All the lose ends were tied up nicely, and I love the 'surprise ending' if you will.  I don't want to spoil too much for those of you who haven't seen it, but my favorite story line of all was Barney's. So many tears as he said his 'vows' to his new baby girl. Gahhh.



For those of you who have never watched the show, I recommend it.  Especially if you're a 20 or 30 something. We didn't start watching it until Hurricane Sandy when we had to entertain ourselves for 3 days straight. We quickly fell in love with the characters, partly because the whole thing resonated with us so much  - we moved to New York after college, are in our 20s, and have a great group of friends who are in various stages of life. Josh Radnor, who plays Ted, explained the show as funny-sad. It's exactly that. It has all the good funny parts of life, as well as the touching moments that we all experience. It's sweet and funny and just so darn good. High five!

2.) Okay, enough of my personal essay on why HIMYM is amazing. On to more important things. Like this song I cannot get enough of. Sam Smith performed this on SNL on Saturday and I haven't stopped listening since. He has such a lovely voice. And the gospel choir? Oh yes.  (Click the link to watch/listen - I can't get the video to embed for the life of me.)

Apologies for the randomness. 
xo,
K

P.S. A good HIMYM article.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito