4.29.2014

tulle time



I thought I'd give you all a heads up that this tulle skirt is available right now at Nordstrom and TopShop. It's similar to the tulle skirt I wear a lot and get many comments about. It also appears to be a little less poofy (technical term) should you want to gradually incorporate tulle into your look and not be full on ballerina Barbie.

The tutu I have is a blush color and from H&M a few years ago, so I'm sure this one is better made than my $35 bargain.  I highly recommend you get it. In fact, I kind of want it too - I mean, I don't have a cream one! Every girl needs a twirly tulle skirt or two.  I'm still so mad I didn't buy this one at Anthro when they had it this winter.

A tulle skirt isn't just for the holidays or a fancy event, though.  I wear mine all seasons - dressed up with jewels and black accessories or dressed down with a chambray top or t-shirt. It's a staple that never goes out of style. I feel like I'm in a movie or in a different time when I wear mine. It's perhaps the most fun piece of clothing I own.

Go forth and twirl, ladies. You deserve it.



-Katie-

{images © The Rose Record}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito