11.01.2013

friday finds

Happy Friday!
I hope you had a great Halloween.
How in the world is it already November?!

Any fun plans this weekend?
We have a few errands to run and we have some dates with friends scheduled.
Should be a nice weekend of bopping around in the fall weather (minus the rain we're having today).

Here's what I'm loving from around the 'net this week:

-----

Did you know this?
I've been watching for it and they do it every time!
(+ the video is hilarious)

Loved this article.

New favorite tumblr.


Oh no!
This is an emergency!


This commercial made me laugh.


Cue Ashlee Simpson's "Living in the Shadows".

They're all so good.  I can't stop watching.
-----

Have a delightful weekend!
xoxo,
K

{image source:  Humans of New York}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito