10.18.2013

friday finds

Happy Friday!
I'm so looking forward to a weekend of little plans.
Sometimes the unscheduled weekend is the best kind of weekend.

Here's what I'm loving from around the web this week...

-----
Even more interesting is how many celebrities change their names!

You definitely wouldn't want your neighbors too close. ;) 

Eggs Benedict in a flash.

This made me very happy.
Love them.
Love them even more together.

I think I'd like this.
Sometimes it's nice to be silent.

Too much? 

A fascinating look at the ethics of parenting.

How good are you at reading people's emotions?
(I got 28/36)

Loving this fall lipstick guide.
I want them all!

Start believing people.
-----

Wishing you a marvelous weekend!
xoxo,
K


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito