5.14.2013

wisdom

I wrote half a post last night for you, but then I got le tired. 
I promise I'll finish it for tomorrow. 

Lots to do in life and work as I attempt to cram five days of work into the next two so I can head to Kansas on Wednesday. 
(Perhaps I should have done some laundry last night or Sunday instead of lay on the pallet.)


So, while I take it one task at a time and feel a little frantic, 
let's all just take a moment for some wisdom in the form of the below.  
{via}
awelltraveledwoman:

framesofreadingroad:

thepinesaredancing:

Proper. 

Exactly how I like it.

^
{via}
Think Happy. Be Happy. - Inspiring 8x10 inch Print on A4 (in Sunshine Yellow and Cloud White)
{via}
todolist
{via}
{via}
{via}
xoxo,
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito