2.22.2013

friday finds

Happy Friday Friends.
We have fun plans to celebrate our friend's 30th birthday this weekend.
It's still a little strange to me that I have friends turning 30.
How did this happen when I'm still 23? ;) 

Browse these interweb finds while we're out having cocktails.
(Old Fashioned for me. Manhattan for the mister.)

-----
The science behind the foods you crave.
Fascinating to think that just about everything in the grocery store is created and advertised and labeled in a way to manipulate you to crave more, eat more, and buy more.

This exhibit looks interesting.
I can remember 1993 like it was just yesterday...

Do you do this?
I prefer it both as a host and a guest.

Great news for taxi riders.

This made me cry.
And also had me dancing with Al at home to our first dance song (Into the Mystic).

Also, I can't WAIT for The Oscars on Sunday!
For both the fashion and the awards.
I'll be tweeting my favorites throughout the show.
Follow me here.
-----

Have a spirited (pun intended) weekend.
xoxo,
K

P.S. Master the moonwalk!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito