11.21.2012

thankful


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.
Not just because I love to cook (and eat), 
but because I like the tradition of looking back on the year and feeling grateful. 

I'm thankful this year for my amazing husband and partner in crime, Al.
I'm thankful for my family back home and our friends that serve as our family here in New York.
I'm thankful for the most amazing pooch ever, Lily Mayo.
I'm thankful for the good health of family and friends.
I'm thankful that every morning I wake up excited about life.
I'm thankful for you, my readers, for coming and checking in on me every day.
I'm thankful for being happy, every day, in some way.

Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

XOXO,
K

{photo and graphic by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito